Businesses are an important part of Carroll County’s history and they’ve been proudly supporting the Historical Society for many years.
A Business Membership helps the Society maintain and protect our priceless collection and ensures that it’s accessible to the public to enjoy. Your support also underwrites our educational programs and provides them with the resources required to serve students throughout the school year.
Why not become a Business Member today and share in the rich story we have to tell? It’s through our partnership with community leaders like you that we’re able to continue “Making History Matter.”
- Invitations to special members-only events, Annual Meeting and Exhibit Previews
- Subscription to The Courier newsletter to keep current with Society news & upcoming event information. Your company highlighted in the Society’s newsletter
- Subscription to the Carroll History Journal, featuring original and scholarly articles about unique aspects of county history
- Free use of the research library’s genealogical sources, archival news articles, books, and historical manuscripts
- Free admission to Sherman-Fisher-Shellman House Museum and the Gallery at Cockey’s
- Discounted admission to our monthly Box Lunch Talks and recognition of your business at the event
- Company name and logo featured on HSCC’s website at hsccmd.org/business-members (please do contact email@example.com should this listing need an update)
- 10% discount on retail purchases from the Society’s Museum Shop
- 50% discount on rentals of Wi-Fi equipped meeting/event space on second floor of Cockey’s
Annual dues for Businesses are $295.
Business Memberships may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Consult with your tax advisor.
Click on the links below to view our 2018 and 2019 Couriers.