Help us tell the story of the COVID-19 pandemic to future generations — Share your experiences today
We understand that this health crisis is causing unprecedented challenges, but we are also living through a historic moment that should be captured for the benefit of our community today and for future generations of Carroll Countians.
Carroll County residents are encouraged to send us pictures, short video clips and comments of your experience as it relates to the current COVID-19 health situation.
People we are especially looking to hear from:
- Medical professionals
- School-aged children and parents of school-aged children
- College students who are now studying from home
- Front-line customer service workers who are still serving the public
- Individuals working from home/living alone
- Anyone who was laid off/furloughed
- Small business owners
- Senior citizens
- Asian/African/Latin Americans
- Videos must be less 3 minutes in length
- JPEG, PNG and TIFF photo files are preferred, but not required
- Comments should be kept to under 750 words and sent in MS Word, PDF or in the body of an email
- Send email all submissions to email@example.com
These questions may help with written submissions:
- How has your daily routine change (work, school, sleep, meals)?
- What has been the most challenging part of living through this situation?
- What are you doing for fun?
- How are you keeping contact with family and friends?
- What is the first thing you would like to do once the social distancing restriction ends?
Send any questions about submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for contributing to the history of Carroll County!